Hi everyone! Today I will be giving you some tips about face care. Lately I have been having a lot of breakouts, and that is most likely because I have not been doing my normal face care routine. My life just gets so busy, and I get lazy🙂 Anyways, this weekend I decided that I was going to try to put an end to my breakouts ( if I can help it ), or at least help make the breakouts be a little less horrible! I decided that since my life is still so busy, that I would only do all of it on weekends, and I will only do some of it during the week. Anyways, let’s get started😊
Face care tips:
1. Drink water!
– This is very important in having a healthy Face! Water keeps you hydrated, which helps your face self moisturize. Water also cleanses your cells of waste! It does not directly affect your oil production though, but it does help with the things I just said! Make sure you are keeping hydrated.
2. Wash your face daily!
– This is also very important in keeping your face clean! I usually wash my face twice a day, and it seems to really help. Something you need to consider when picking a cleanser to wash your face with is, your skin type. Make sure you use one that does not make your skin red or itchy!
3. Use a cleanser brush ( if you have one )
– I know that not everyone has one of these, but if you do you should try to use it at least twice a week. Trust me it helps so much! If you do not have one, you should really invest in one. Like I said they help so much, they clean so much better than your hands could.
4. Use witch hazel ( for toner )
– This is used to remove oil, and traces of dirt from your face. If you have really oily skin, this will do amazing for you!
– Moisturizing is also very important. When cleansing your face, it can also leave your face dry. That is why moisturizing is important to keep your face soft during the day. Make sure you use a good moisturizer, though!
6. Use a face mask!
– This is another thing that will help you take good care of your face. There are so many different types/kinds of masks out there. Some kinds are charcoal, mud, and clay. I use a charcoal mask from origins, and I really like it! If you are not using a mask, you should, I really recommend it. I suggest using it at least twice a week ( or more ).
– Make sure you are getting a good night’s sleep!
8. Get all makeup off before bed!
– This is VERY important too! Make sure you get all ( as much as you can ) of your makeup off before bed, because if you don’t it can clog your pores and cause acne!
Thank you so much for reading this, I hope it helped ( or will help ) You! Please comment if you want me to do a product review of any of my facial products that I use! If you have any questions, just put them in the comment section!